Umami - Earthy & Floral
- Top Notes: Galbanum, Ylang Ylang
- Heart Notes: Orange Blossom, Coconut, Jasmine, Peach
- Base Notes: Moss, Vetiver, Woods
Emotions - Fresh, Manly, a Passionate Fragrance
- Top Notes: Lavender, Tobacco
- Heart Notes: Geranium, Mild spices, Fruit peel
- Base Notes: Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Vanilla
Experiences - Gender Neutral, Fresh & Spicy
- Top Notes: Lemongrass, orange
- Heart Notes: Ginger, Lime
- Base Notes: Vanilla
Memories - Feminine, Sweet & Explosion of Floral Bouquets
- Top Notes: Bergamot
- Heart Notes: Sweet Pea, Soft Coconut
- Base Notes: Vanilla, white musk, Sandalwood
Intuition - Strong Neroli Floral, Sensory Fragrance
- Top Notes: Ylang Ylang, Lemon
- Heart Notes: Petit Grain, soft coconut, Violet
- Base Notes: Musk, Rooibos, Neroli
Aqua, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Potassium Hydroxide (Lye), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerine, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate (and) Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Cloride
Place an almond sized amount of body lotion into the palm of your hand. Rub the lotion between your palms for a few seconds to warm it up. Use both the hands to massage the lotion onto a small area of skin in a gentle circular motion. Repeat the process all over your body.
This is natural products and colour changes may occur due to light sensitivity and the essential oil blend used.
Essential oil might rise to top of product, this is a natural occurrence and does not affect the fragrance, quality or properties of the product.
Discontinue use if any irritation occurs.
Our products are not tested on animals and its paraben and sulphate free.
Talk to your doctor first before using any essential oils during your pregnancy and make sure to limit your exposure to a safe amount.
All Over Wash