Umami - Earthy & Floral
- Top Notes: Galbanum, Ylang Ylang
- Heart Notes: Orange Blossom, Coconut, Jasmine, Peach
- Base Notes: Moss, Vetiver, Woods
Emotions - Fresh, Manly, a Passionate Fragrance
- Top Notes: Lavender, Tobacco
- Heart Notes: Geranium, Mild spices, Fruit peel
- Base Notes: Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Vanilla
Experiences - Gender Neutral, Fresh & Spicy
- Top Notes: Lemongrass, orange
- Heart Notes: Ginger, Lime
- Base Notes: Vanilla
Memories - Feminine, Sweet & Explosion of Floral Bouquets
- Top Notes: Bergamot
- Heart Notes: Sweet Pea, Soft Coconut
- Base Notes: Vanilla, white musk, Sandalwood
Intuition - Strong Neroli Floral, Sensory Fragrance
- Top Notes: Ylang Ylang, Lemon
- Heart Notes: Petit Grain, soft coconut, Violet
- Base Notes: Musk, Rooibos, Neroli
Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Glycerine (Vegetable), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), D-Panthenol, Fragrance, Vitamin E , Agave Syrup, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin
Wet your conditioner bar and hair. Stroke your wet hair, paying particular attention to the ends. Massage the conditioner through the strands. If your hair is very dry or prone to frizz, leave the conditioner to soak in for a few minutes. Rinse your hair thoroughly. Store your conditioner bar away from water and leave to dry between uses.
This is natural products and colour changes may occur due to light sensitivity and the essential oil blend used.
Essential oil might rise to top of product, this is a natural occurrence and does not affect the fragrance, quality or properties of the product.
Discontinue use if any irritation occurs.
Our products are not tested on animals and its paraben and sulphate free.
Talk to your doctor first before using any essential oils during your pregnancy and make sure to limit your exposure to a safe amount.