Umami - Earthy & Floral
- Top Notes: Galbanum, Ylang Ylang
- Heart Notes: Orange Blossom, Coconut, Jasmine, Peach
- Base Notes: Moss, Vetiver, Woods
Emotions - Fresh, Manly, a Passionate Fragrance
- Top Notes: Lavender, Tobacco
- Heart Notes: Geranium, Mild spices, Fruit peel
- Base Notes: Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Vanilla
Experiences - Gender Neutral, Fresh & Spicy
- Top Notes: Lemongrass, orange
- Heart Notes: Ginger, Lime
- Base Notes: Vanilla
Memories - Feminine, Sweet & Explosion of Floral Bouquets
- Top Notes: Bergamot
- Heart Notes: Sweet Pea, Soft Coconut
- Base Notes: Vanilla, white musk, Sandalwood
Intuition - Strong Neroli Floral, Sensory Fragrance
- Top Notes: Ylang Ylang, Lemon
- Heart Notes: Petit Grain, soft coconut, Violet
- Base Notes: Musk, Rooibos, Neroli
Sodium Cocoyl Isethoinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, D-Panthanol, Sodium Benzoate (and) Potassium Sorbate
Wet both your hair and the shampoo bar with hot water and rub between your hands or directly onto hair. Massage into your hair and scalp. When you are happily lathered and massaged, rinse clean. Store your shampoo bar away from water and leave to dry between uses.
This is natural products and colour changes may occur due to light sensitivity and the essential oil blend used.
Essential oil might rise to top of product, this is a natural occurrence and does not affect the fragrance, quality or properties of the product.
Discontinue use if any irritation occurs.
Our products are not tested on animals and its paraben and sulphate free.
Talk to your doctor first before using any essential oils during your pregnancy and make sure to limit your exposure to a safe amount.