- This Returns Policy regulates the conditions and circumstances in which goods will be accepted for return and refund
- It also explains the process you need to follow in order to properly cancel a purchase, reports a defect and/or arrange for a return
- You are not entitled to any refund, repair, or replacement save to the extent that it is expressly provided for under this Refund Policy
YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN NON DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS:
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with a product from the SCHOONHUID collection after purchase and receive your product, you may return it to SCHOONHUID within seven working days of delivery, starting on the day after delivery.
A full purchase price refund will be obtained, following the returns procedure set out below. Non Defective Products that are returned will need to be in its original, intact, and undamaged packaging without the seal broken in any way on any product.
Return shipping costs will be your own responsibility and shipping costs are non-refundable. After inspection by SCHOONHUID, and all is in order with your return a refund will be made, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
RIGHT TO RETURN DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
- Subject to the provisions of clause 2 above, goods may be returned only when defective, damaged, causes a sensitive or allergic reaction or if the goods supplied are not the same as originally ordered. All such goods will generally be referred to as “defective”
- Such defective goods may be returned to SCHOONHUID within SEVEN working days of delivery, without penalty, following the return procedure set out in below
- For a Product to be deemed defective you will need to state the proper reason for the return, and include an explanation of the alleged defect, together with pictures as proof
- You must report any defect in the product as soon as it is discovered
- In cases where the return is as a result of the incorrect product being delivered this must be reported within 24 hours after delivery
- In cases where the return is due to alleged sensitivity or allergic reaction you will need to include an explanation and pictures of the sensitivity
- If all of the return conditions have been met and the return has been approved by SCHOONHUID, we will notify you and arrange for our courier to collect the defective item from you
SCHOONHUID will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your defective item only, and will be responsible for paying the shipping cost to replace any defective product should you choose a replacement.
RETURNS PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED:
Please email email@example.com with the following information:
Reason for return (including any pictures):
Preferred return action: Refund / Replace
SCHOONHUID will respond within 24h after receiving your return request.
When all of the Returns Policy conditions have been met your agreement of purchase will be deemed to have been cancelled on the date that the returned items are received by SCHOONHUID. A failure to comply with the returns procedure will automatically result in any refund being declined.
Any and all returns are subject to final authorisation and confirmation by SCHOONHUID.